rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife waits until he cashes out all his crypto and then immediately divorces him

Wife waits until he cashes out all his crypto and then immediately divorces him

Quote: (12-09-2018 04:55 AM)Graft Wrote:  

The best thing to probably do is to keep her out of your salary, finances, until you get married. Before you get married, stash most of the money in cash, gold, crypto, or abroad where she can't touch it.

Keep enough visibly saved for her to be comfortable. You have to deal with the ego drop when you eventually show her your finances and it's much less than you have achieved and worked so hard for.

Keeping secrets like that makes it pointless to be married anyway.

You might as well make it clear that you have the assets and that those assets are attainable only by you.

The seeds of evil thought grow where you allow the soil to be fertile for them.

"Yes, I have a million in crypto. No, you aren't allowed to have the codes. I'm the man, I manage the finances. My money dies with me. Are you happy living with a millionaire or would you like an egalitarian marriage with a bum?"

She might sulk for a day or two, but after that she's going to take the path of least resistance, and nobody can say that anyone was deceived.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread