rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife waits until he cashes out all his crypto and then immediately divorces him

Wife waits until he cashes out all his crypto and then immediately divorces him

Classic case of divorce rape. The wife convinced him to take a series of steps to move to the US, cash out his bitcoin (by her luck at the top of the bubble), and then she divorced him and cleaned him out.

I've heard of wives convincing their husbands to move to a lifelong alimony state with the premeditated intent to divorce him and get the maximum lifetime alimony. In this case, he's the one that wanted to move to the US, but she's the one that convinced him to convert all his bitcoin from untraceable assets he bought before the marriage into solid conventional assets that she could strip from him (she got just under $1 million).

She also convinced him to do some counseling about his "temper". He thought, "what, I don't have a temper problem, but whatever. If she wants me to go, I'll go". Then when she hit him for divorce, she claimed she was afraid due to his known temper problems, and used it for extra leverage.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread