rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delicious Tacos Wrote a Book - Hot Naked Tits

Delicious Tacos Wrote a Book - Hot Naked Tits

Quote: (12-04-2018 10:38 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

Bros, I got a new one, a novel about two birdwatchers who survive a nuclear holocaust. It's called Finally, Some Good News:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790356229

You can read the first 12 chapters here for free, and if you buy it and email me (or forum message me) I'll send you a bonus PDF with some of my shit I hid when I was doxed.

Thank you all for your support--

I'll get the Kindle version of it. Thanks, DT!

I've been a fan of your work since more than half a decade and it's still beyond me why you haven't received a Nobel prize in literature. Meanwhile feminists and gender scientists get bombarded with fame and money while the real mastermind of literature is being ignored. What a time to be alive.

Every time I read through your stuff it reminds of what mankind is truly capable of. The sheer brilliance of your terminology and your almost cartoonish descriptions remind me of a time before political correctness. A time where you could call a frog a frog instead of a polygender Anura. For anyone who's wondering who or what Delicious Tacos is I can only advice them tor read this post here:

https://delicioustacos.com/2012/04/15/re...-his-life/

This has to be the most moving piece of writing of modern times period. Smooth as silk and funnier than anything I've seen on television within the last twenty years. I had to actually laugh out loud several times reading this piece of art. When my psychotic neighbors woke up I had to calm them down and read some Delicious Tacos to them. You my friend are a true artist (and mind you, one of the last of its kind!) filled with knowledge and imagination. How come you're not being praised by all the big media outlets? But maybe that also shows that the average IQ is actually declining and we're evolving back to apes. Today we're reading about how evil Donald Trump is and tomorrow we'll be throwing feces at each other's faces. Evolution, I guess.

In conclusion: five Michelin stars.

Messages In This Thread