rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social Media Wagon

Social Media Wagon

One of the more counterproductive and idiotic threads on the forum.

This lifestyle would have made sense to me a few years ago when I was too lazy and low value to create bomb social media profiles (instagram most effective for banging, LinkedIn for professional.)

Social media is certainly not the most productive way you can spend your time, but this is also a game forum, correct?

Having no social media profiles leaves you disconnected from family, friends, and more importantly, bang leads. Almost every millennial woman will consider you weird, not mysterious.

Social media is here to stay. It's much better to discuss methods to game the system for more social status, money and bangs, than to continually try to be counterculture and dodge the inevitable questions about why you're such a sketchy serial killer who doesn't socialize like a normal person.

It's shit like this that leaves a sour taste in my mouth from red pill/RVF culture. I struggled and wasted a lot of good years with the anti social media mentality. As soon as I started making an effort into social media, I started swimming in pussy.

Anybody reading this, I implore you not to cockblock yourself and start investing into social media. There will be less and less bangs that don't involve social media as the years go on, trust me.

I totally agree with making a basic Facebook and deleting Twitter, limiting other social media profiles. Keep instagram, invest six months into creating a dope profile. I promise, you will thank me later.

Messages In This Thread