rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's 'Inversion Agenda' & the Satanic Reversal

Roosh's 'Inversion Agenda' & the Satanic Reversal

Quote: (12-04-2018 02:25 PM)loremipsum Wrote:  

Once again the cabal laughing at our faces while clearly showing what they are doing via Hollywood and media.

Poppy normalizes the completely dehumanized female. It is a subtle kind of subversion of normal values. You could also say that she is a bit of AI and transhumanism predictive programming because of how unnatural she is and how everything she says might as well have been an AI program's idea of how to talk.

She is cute and ironic and funny.

You could say that she is a personified hypnotic induction. A pretty face to look at. Simple songs to listen to. Endless repetition of phrases and words.

And once the viewer is in the groove of following along, they sneak in weird bondage themes, satanic themes, actual demons.

The inversion agenda affects everyone, even people who are aware of it by introducing concepts and images you wouldn't be exposed to otherwise, so even if you reject them, you are still being exposed to them over and over, and that initial shock and revulsion fades, and it becomes normalized merely through repetition.

The most harmful aspect of the inversion agenda is the sense that it is okay to do whatever you want, and celebs like Poppy move the Overton Window of whatever you want further and further away from natural human inclinations.

You might say we are all being primed constantly, in all sorts of media, in the direction of whatever you want.

This is the grounds of much of the evil in the world. Everyone has the basic impulse to say, fuck it, I'm doing whatever I want this time.

With archetypes like Poppy and others in the world, the natural limits of whatever we want are much further towards degeneracy than they would have been otherwise, and figures like this can even be used as an excuse for our own bad behavior. We can think, yeah, I might be sleeping with my best friend's girl, but I am not a tranny or into bestiality.

It can have an effect on you, even if you reject it, just because it is there.

That video (of That Poppy) is the last video in a series.

In the first one, kids react to her:

They instinctively know that there is something really off about her. And there is something pretty inhuman about setting these kids up and telling them they are going to star in a Youtube series, and then subject their tender little psyches to loveless, willful, weirdness that has no point. It primes them to accept the next weirdness they see. They are trying to make their real discomfort seem like the normal goose bumps of a scary movie. You can see though some real expressions of distress.

Much of what the kids say is genuine in that way only kids can be, accurately reporting their authentic emotional experiences. One girl even says: "I just want to watch more. What are you doing to my emotions, Poppy?!"

The next video is Poppy reacting to the kids reacting to her, and everything she says has a kind of sinister double meaning, but because she is kind of cute and kind of charismatic, and of course because she is a gurrrrlllll, it seems somehow acceptable.

Priming us for the unnatural state of doing whatever we want, and starting when they are young.

And that, Mage, is what this has to do with this thread.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread