rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post what you did this week to become location independent/work remote soon

Post what you did this week to become location independent/work remote soon

Ugh I've done user testing sites before, not worth the effort IMO. If I remember correctly you have to wait for slots to open up and there's so much competition and repeat visiting the user testing sites which is why it's a waste of time.

What you outlined is cool and I do a variation to it. Obviously my efforts are still in the development phase but if you give nearly anything a year it will eventually bear fruit. Bottom line is you can make money online and not have a boss or commute to deal with. To paraphrase Charlie Munger even if you work a 9-5 as a law clerk if you spend 20 minutes on a side business eventually it will grow. You just have to apply yourself and not quit. Good luck!

Quote: (12-02-2018 09:53 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

- Made around 8 bids on freelancer.com. My first bid was awarded but so far, over a week on, I still haven't gotten any brief from the person who set the job, and their English really isn't good. I smell either bullshit or they don't know what the fuck they're doing. But I need to get more bids out there regardless, so that's what I've done.
- Applied to four user testing sites. I've got to take the tests yet to finalise my applications.
- Applied to two affiliate programs that aren't on networks. These are for recurring commissions, which is what I want to build my affiliate business on.
- After a slow start to the week due to Thanksgiving, I finished strongly on the freelance captioning. I've been doing this for Rev.com for a couple of months now, and I'll post my experiences if anyone is interested. Today, the first day of earnings in the Rev.com week, I hit three solid projects, so a good start if the work is there for the rest of the week.
- I worked on expanding my Pinterest account further, which is what I'm going to be promoting a lot of my affiliate offers on.
- I started posting on my Instagram again, and I'm also going to run affiliate offers through this channel too.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread