rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Yellow Vests

Paris Yellow Vests

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:41 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2018 07:35 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

There is a video I saw today with the police there going in to "retake the arc" from the yellow vest.

This wasn't the POV we both saw from the cops body cam, but it sure as hell shows the cops getting punked:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Syrian_Lion/status/1068829541844561920][/url]

The first video is remarkable and it might sound stupid but it almost brought a tear to my eye the way the protesters roughed up that one cop who was caught lagging, but when he fell to the ground they came to their senses, hauled him to his feet and allowed him to escape.

This is the difference between Westerners and many of the animals that arrived later.

On another note, we so often talk about how social media is badly censored and that obviously the MSM is a globalist echo chamber, but we get raw footage of these protests and we're hearing the kind of talk that makes many forum members here blush.

We should not be surprised that the truth has spread far wider than we thought.

The irony of the yellow vests is too delicious. The globalist control freaks demanded that everyone buy one and store it in their car or face a fine, and now since everyone who obeys the law has one it's become a default and extremely effective uniform for the resistance.

I can only imagine Macron in his bunker, screaming like Adolf in Downfall. "Which idiot tabled the motion to force them to buy vests!!?!!?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread