rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rank these red flags

Rank these red flags

Ranking rad flags makes sense when they are on different girls - you can rank which girl has most serious red flags and which has them smaller.

On the same girl, red flags have a cumulative not substitutive effect so it's pointless.
I cannot tell you should you proceed with this girl because I know little else about her. What are her values? What are her dreams? What are her habits? Why did her father leave? Why does she prefer you among other men? What do you prefer in her among other women? Did you choose her because she is somewhat similar to your mother? Did she choose you because you are somewhat similar to her father?

There are dozens of questions you must learn about the girl before you consider LTR and hundreds before you consider children and marriage. This info you provide is not enough to let us make a good judgement.

My gut feeling tells me you are not ready yourself, not wise yourself to get in a serious relationship. Learn more about game and life.

Messages In This Thread