rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When should i drop the bomb on my wife

When should i drop the bomb on my wife

One thing I carefully assess in such vital decisions is that if I were to go through with the divorce, looking back 5 years later, would I have any regrets about not having tried my best before giving up?

Is this where you are at already? If not, think about what is the best you can do in the next few months so that after that time, you truly have that clarity of thought that you did try your best and would have no regrets walking out of the marriage.

Once you have decided you'll go through with the process, get a referral for a good lawyer for family law from people you know and trust. As others have mentioned, get a clear idea from the lawyer about what you are getting into before bringing this up to her.

For couples with no kids when such a situation comes up and the girl gets the wind of the guy about to break up. sometimes the girl will try to get pregnant. I have seen this happen with two of my friends. But since you already have a kid, this probably does not apply for you.

From the tone of your posts it appears that you still care about her, so maybe think about having a heart to heart conversation regarding what changes you would like to see and how it will build a stronger future for the family. I know you mentioned that you already had a conversation with her, but maybe think about giving it another shot, since a kid is involved in all this as well.

Messages In This Thread