rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power an amazing physique has over women

The Power an amazing physique has over women

Quote: (12-02-2018 06:37 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The comment was made that other men respect the work you put in when you are certain size.

I disagree with that statement, other men realize you can fuck them up simply based on your size and how you train in the gym.

Quaker13 has stated at 230llbs and 13% body fat, he is gaming women in easy mode. I have no doubt he is telling the truth, I know guys in good shape who are close to that weight and they aren't complaining about women. If you can show me otherwise, then I am all ears.

Being 130llbs is far too light for a man, you can get pushed over very easily. I know sexy fit girls who are almost that weight, they wouldn't deal with a guy who is the same size as them.

Your height and face are things you cannot change, your body can be changed with regular exercise and watching what you eat.

I think we can all agree, women all have their preference as to what type of guys they like. There is no one type fits all model, just like if you ask certain guys on here who they find attractive. I am sure you would get many different answers.

I don't know if other guys are intimidated because of a persons' physique. At least for me, bigger guys were some of the nicest and down to earth people I knew, because they had nothing to prove. I was never intimidated.

At work especially, I work with a guy that is probably 6'2'' 240lbs (fat but big frame), has the deepest voice out of anyone, and he's masculine as fuck. But he's a genuinely good guy and I have zero fear of him because of his size (granted he is 55 or so, but still).

The most intimidating guys to me are the ones that are way bigger and have the demeanor/looks that come with it. For example, another guy at my work is 6'5'', 260lbs, shaved head, beard, muscular physique, in his early 50's, he was an ex marine (or something army related, maybe special forces). Dude is very calm and stoic but he has a face that basically says that if you fuck with him, he'll rip you in half. He does not look away from your eyes when you talk to him, he hardly ever smiles. Gives me the chills.

To me, intimidation comes more from personality/body language than size.

As for your comment about being 130lbs, women didn't care. My face trumped everything at that bodyfat level. That being said, I didn't like being that small, which is why I'm bulking. Plan is to be that lean at 170.

Messages In This Thread