rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which nationality of Asian (Oriental) women got the nicest asses?

Which nationality of Asian (Oriental) women got the nicest asses?

Quote: (12-02-2018 09:26 AM)InXile Wrote:  

I mean what exactly composes an ass? Unlike the breasts, which are pretty much all fatty tissue and a few ducts/ligaments the ass has a significant portion of it being muscle, namely the gluteus maximus.

http://www.musclesused.com/gluteus/

As the name suggests the Gluteus Maximus is the largest in size and thickness and most superficial muscle of the three gluteus muscles and as a result of the largest mass it contributes most to forming the shape of the buttocks as we know.

It’s like how your biceps get noticeably bigger with more lifts. It’s the same thing, the gluteus gets bigger with squats.

The reason why it’s not totally cut and dry is because the fat component on the ass definitely exists and some girls just naturally attract more fat there. Also bone structure exists and some girls naturally have a larger pelvic bone. But I am still of the opinion that larger glute muscles = larger ass. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the girls you see at the gym doing squats in the corner seem to nearly always have nice asses.

Agreed, it's not a coincidence. They have amazing asses, so of course they're going to go to the ass machine and do the exercise that gets every male eyeball onto that ass.

Maximizing Assets 101.

But yeah, there's definitely muscle, I've just never seen a case of a girl going from flat to bodacious ass. Never a confirmed case anyhow. And even if there was, it definitely can't account for a continent's worth of luscious booty. Maybe 1% of it, possibly.

Messages In This Thread