rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When should i drop the bomb on my wife

When should i drop the bomb on my wife

Quote: (12-01-2018 10:37 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2018 06:54 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2018 03:10 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

I have not, but it sounds like this weekend might be the perfect weekend for it. I have demanded she change or im leaving

I've asked her to change and then she says she needs a bunch of cryptic nonsensical things from me in order to be submissive, so basically bullshit

What Exactly did she say?

Here is the thing... female speak typically needs to be plugged into google translate, but with some effort it can be deciphered.

On the other hand... if you just have the itch to be free and this is just an excuse. Just take that step and be free. Just do one thing for all the men out there getting boned in divorces... go for some fucking alimony or child support or something.

I'll give you an exact quote 1 "spend so much time with me i ask you to go out with your friends"
2 she wants me to clean and straighten up more, i do the vast majority of that anyway
she wants me to be more active in the overall matters of the household but won't give me the reins. 3 Bitch this is not about to be a manager subordinate task. Either you give me all the reins or do it your fucking self

1 Im not understanding. Is she telling you to spend more time with your friends and less with her?

2 You guys make enough money that you should have domestic help. How many hours a week does she work? You?

3 She shouldnt need to give you reins of a household if your the head of it.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread