rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which nationality of Asian (Oriental) women got the nicest asses?

Which nationality of Asian (Oriental) women got the nicest asses?

Quote: (12-01-2018 07:48 PM)InXile Wrote:  

So my theory on asses while there definitely is a strong genetic component, it's more influenced by what the girl does with her time. So for instance a girl that constantly does squats and goes to the gym daily will probably have a nicer ass than a girl who sits around at a computer all day.

It's for this reason that I don't think you'll find very nice asses in East Asia, where girls are generally pretty lazy about exercise and most of their childhood is spent studying for the college entrance exam.

Your theory is wrong.

It's genetic.

The girls you see working out on youtube, telling girls what workouts will give them the perfect ass like they've got, guess what, the ass came first, the workouts came later.

I'm sure there may be exceptions, but an entire region of the world, Latin America, is not spending a lifetime at the gym to massively increase the size of their posterior. It's just genetics coupled with a higher caloric intake versus women in Asia, in 99.99% of cases.

Messages In This Thread