rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?

How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?

Quote: (12-01-2018 09:54 AM)librero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 09:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

I had a better time in Korea than Taiwan for women. Maybe it's 2nd tier Korea but I was able to get 6+ women to come over to my apartment on flimsy invites like "coffee, talking and videos". And these were tall good looking girls with big breasts. If only I had decent Korean language skills then I could had been a literal rockstar. These girls are also a 8 on the clingy scale and they still send me texts (even though I probably won't go back to Korea because it costs $2,000+ a month to live there).

Taiwanese girls so far haven't been comfortable in coming over to my place fast and they're just not as good looking as the Korean gals I got used to.

So when you say 2nd tier Korea are you talking about a place like Daegu or Busan?

Or a fair sized city within Gyeonggi Province?

Gyeonggi Province

It was pretty easy to go weeks and months without seeing another white guy in the neighborhood. That definitely increased my exotic factor a lot. A lot of guys who pound the pavement in Itaewon / Gangnam complain about being reduced to incel / near-incel status but that's kind of expected when you're competing with 500 white guys in that neighborhood (and most of the women have been burned or known someone who got burned by a foreign male who pumped & dumped them).

Messages In This Thread