rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As a white guy, is a place like Manila still much easier than, say, Mexico City?

As a white guy, is a place like Manila still much easier than, say, Mexico City?

Quote: (12-01-2018 01:44 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2018 12:54 PM)RamRamRam Wrote:  

Well that doesn't really apply to me. I get laid with girls back home too, but I don't like their attitude.

One thing I highly value is a place not being very superficial. If women are more into behavior than looks or race, that's a big plus to me. I feel Latin American women are more like that than Filipinas, what do you think?

Filipinas are some of the most superficial hypergamous women in the world. Most guys who praise them are just blinded by the fact that they can get laid there and can't get laid in the west. Filipinas are really no different except a white guy who is a 4/10 in the west is an 8/10 in Manila.

Well, of course the main reason which increases a man's SMV in Phil is the poverty of the Phil, so sadly many Filipinas will be money focused. It's the same in poor places in Latin America, like Cuba, btw, where it's well known that 65% of women will ask for money after fucking because they would earn half their monthly salary by fucking a guy. It's not that bad in Phil actually, there are traditional girls who are not after money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fACL3tKdS6s

It's an unfortunate cross you have to bear when you're with an Asian woman that people will say 'you can't get laid otherwise'. It' complete nonsense of course, I had Dutch, English, Belgian, Scottish, Polish, Russian, many others, I simply prefer Filipinas for their silky skin, gorgeous hair, graceful movements, and sweetness. But yes, once you're with an Asian woman it's open season for all kinds of put downs, it comes with the territory, and you got to have the skin for that. Asians are insulted not just by western women, but by guys as well.

Messages In This Thread