rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

Quote: (11-29-2018 01:13 AM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Thread where I call out noobie no rep Caduceus as an Anti Trump Concern Troll at the minimum and a possible Communist Freaking Red Chinese Disinformation Agent in the worst case (Possible Spawn of SATAN!):

Deepdiver, I don't know what you're smoking but you should cut back.

Have a look at the 2018 midterm election thread on RVF.
That thread was dead from 2017 onwards, until I bumped it on the 17 October 2018.
I then posted in that thread VERY regularly encouraging everyone to go and vote for republican candidates, posting both maps of the US showing all states that had senate elections as well as anti-democratic memes. I also posted in the same content in the Trump thread in the run up to the midterms reminding people to go and vote republican.

The midterm results were disappointing in my view...and I think a lot of it had to do with the Q nonsense which had been running for over a year before the elections, and was a lot more damaging than people realise.

If I really was anti-Trump I would have done any "subversion" before the midterm elections, not after.

Messages In This Thread