rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will Trump really run for re-election in 2020 ? (What if he does not)

Will Trump really run for re-election in 2020 ? (What if he does not)

I have to say the trash talking and belittling that goes on is depressing. The OP is posing a very relevant question and I do believe he has some insights into Trump's character. Now since you've all been waiting for what I have to say here goes.

Trump did not win big in 2016. He lost by over 3 million votes and 2 percentage points. Yes, I know we do not elect Presidents by popular votes, I taught history for a while. He won because of razor thin victories in states like MI, WI, and PA. Rust Belt states that have both been hurting and ignored since the 1970s. The Globalists and their lackeys in politics and the press went ballistic over their surprising loss in 2016 and have worked both diligently and viciously to overturn this election. They have all but accomplished this in the midterms of 2018 which were not lackluster but a complete disaster for the GOP. If you have the time and the inclination do a district by district analysis of the Congressional elections and you will see that most of the districts the Democrats flipped will be extremely difficult to flip back. New England is solid and apparently permanently blue. Will the last Republican in NY, NJ, IL and CA please turn out the lights. Suburban women, particularly white women have turned the tide in the suburbs in favor of the Democrats. Additionally you have big business like GM with their recent announcements of cutbacks, and the Feds apparent desire to raise rates until there is another recession as looming crises the President must face. Guys make no mistake about it. Brexit and Trump shook the Globalists to their core. They are fighting back and winning. Trump is going to need a Johnny Unitas like 4th quarter comeback to salvage his Presidency. As for the rest of the Republican Party they are not called the Stupid Party for nothing. It looks very bad for 2020 and whatever happens Trump's enemies will never give him any quarter as long as he's still breathing.

Messages In This Thread