rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative to Tinder for privacy

Alternative to Tinder for privacy

Honestly if you have an interesting life you should maintain an instagram and barebones facebook.

You're most likely not doing anything interesting enough for someone to dox you, and if you work a job where you're gonna get fired for your opinions then a new job is a good solution.

I talk about what I want to on my twitter (don't have anyone I know to avoid drama), I have a facebook account for family and people that want to reach out to me which I'll check every week or so, and my instagram for interacting with my friends and girls that I want to bang.

If I'm gonna get banned from some platform for just being me then so be it, but when you use social media in a limited range only for friends & showing value then you aren't gonna have any issues.

Plus, girls these days are so connected that it is a definite negative to not have a social media. Unless you have good game and can explain it well, you're losing SMV points in most girls eyes.

Messages In This Thread