rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All day drinking events

All day drinking events

DC has a ton of organized beer festivals, barcrawls, parades, and other massive, sponsored events where pushing the limits of one's alcohol tolerance is promoted and encouraged. Huge St. Patrick's Day themed events occured basically every weekend in March, and similar events are found throughout the year to celebrate lesser holidays or sometimes nothing at all. The expensive tickets often sell out and everyone under 30 seems dying to go.

With the assumption that nearly all dudes get drunk for the purpose of getting laid, I think the ROI for the damage one does to his body and wallet is among the worst. Here's why:

-The drinking is competitive in nature and starts sometimes at 11am or earlier. Any "fun" girls who get there at the start are puking and crying by lunch time.

-These events are typically attended by entire social circles of 6 to 20+. The sausage ratio is high; infiltrating these circles is super difficult.

-How often do girls leave 20 of their closest friends at 4pm to fuck a random stranger? Not very.

-In order to stand out from the crowd and steal girls' attention from social circles of retarded, drunk beta males, you need to act like a real dipshit and dress up like an asshole. This will grab attention, but won't get you laid.

-Logistics are typically terrible as these events are attended by many out-of-towners and held at obscure locations like stadiums.

I don't know why they are so goddamn popular. Can anyone give me a good reason? If so, what is your strategy for gaming at these type of events?

Messages In This Thread