rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Every guy in high school and college needs to read this book

Every guy in high school and college needs to read this book

Quote: (04-04-2012 10:35 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2012 10:18 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

PDog, be careful about giving up and saying you suck at something. A lot of the time people who think they suck at a 'hard' subject like maths simply haven't had good or engaging teachers. The way maths is taught usually sucks. With the right teacher / materials you'd be amazed at how much easier hard subjects can get.

Thats so true.

When i was at uni, most of my classmates failed in accounting modules. I decided to hire a personal tutor and see if i would beat these modules. The accounting tutor that i had hired made things so easy that i couldnt understand why i failed the first time,i just killed the module at my second chance.

The world is becoming easier and easier, young cats, there is no reason for you to be broke in your 30s. You have all the info in the world, use it to your advantage.

Exactly the same thing happened in my first year of university. I took an economics class and had a hard time following lectures. Half way through the year I didn't even bother with classes since I was so far behind. I resigned myself to sucking at economics.

A week before the exam I was worried that I'd never catch up in time. Determined to not fail I started working my way through the textbook with some help from friends who were more advanced in econ. After a few days of intensive study I couldn't understand why I had struggled so much with what now seemed crystal clear.

Ended up with an A for that class.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread