rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (11-23-2018 03:30 PM)RoadTo100 Wrote:  

400 lifetime! Congratulations DN, that is quite a milestone. For 2 years now my goal has been 100, after which I figured by any reasonable standards my FOMO would be quenched and I could focus on finding a quality LTR instead of notches (I broke up w/ my prior GF of 3 years because of said FOMO, since back then I was still under 10 notches).

Have you written anywhere about your 5-10 year plan? Whether you think you’ll continue this lifestyle indefinitely or if/what would make you change trajectories?

I think for most guys the sooner you can get off of chasing notches the better. I have a friend who has maybe slept with 10 girls but I'm definitely jealous of him, he has had quality relationships and been with nice top tier girls. He is way happier than me. I've slept with way girls more but value it a lot less. I finally gave up counting and lost count after I reached 50 something. I wish I could of done it sooner, but I also realize I was way too insecure and needed self validation. I still do but I'd rather try to find people I genuinely like spending time with. Its a process...

To each their own though!

Messages In This Thread