rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worth it to leave family behind to live abroad?

Worth it to leave family behind to live abroad?

Quote: (11-21-2018 09:14 AM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Contemplating this as I cannot digest American culture anymore

Yeah the more time I spend in Asia the more I try to avoid socializing with Westerners. I feel where a lot of Asian countries are right now is what USA culture was like pre-1980? I'm only guessing because I wasn't an adult back then so I am relying on the nostalgia of baby boomers I've talked to.

Even in Asia I hadn't met a westerner I can associate with. In Korea I tried some Facebook events and even in person meeting but the white foreigners there were almost always drug-obsessed SJWs. Why would weird western liberals choose to live in East Asia's most socially conservative country? It's just weird but I guess that's also true for white people in places like India. Think of all the weird white hippies who go to India when most Indians are extremely conservative people (even more so than bible thumpers in the states). Something about Asia which just attracts the retards or something.

I find Asian people are generally nicer and their values seem to resonate with me (I don't want a traditional Christian life but I disagree with drug use, gender fluidity, feminism and the other weird SJW disease that is currently sweeping the west).

Messages In This Thread