rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using GMAC's restart text

Using GMAC's restart text

I disagree with Gio, a few weeks is the perfect time to use it. Calling is a bad idea, she will NOT remember you 9 times out of 10. And if she does, she'll think its really fucking weird for some random dude to be leaving her a voicemail when she hasn't interacted with you in weeks. Trust me, girls talk to me about shit like this all of a time. A former bang of mine was telling me about this loser who texted her out of the blue a month later and basically went psychotic on her over some date they'd had. She wasn't into him or she would have gotten a hold of him. This is how girls operate. If she's into you, she'll contact you. If not, it's up to you to be smooth - aka the restart text.

The restart text is designed to reignite interest and set up that meetup. She doesn't have to remember who you are, but spreading this game out over the course of a few days is pointless. You should have continued texting her and invited her to meet you out fri/sat night while she was out herself... it doesn't need to be a date (in fact it shouldn't).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread