rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC woman upset that no man saved her

DC woman upset that no man saved her

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It doesn't justify the thugs' behavior.

But when you're giving a reaction to thugs who outnumber you 6 to 1, what type of response do you think you're going to get?

If you don't have situational advantage, either shut up or gain the advantage. It's as simple as that.

If I'm in a bar and three dudes are beefing with me, it doesn't matter if their behavior is "justified" or not when they stomp my skull because I challenged them without proper backup. It comes down to basic common sense.

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:32 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 06:38 PM)assman Wrote:  

Roosh may very well be correct with his guess. But does it justify their behavior? If you happen not to give the head shake they deem appropriate, you're fair game? Why should law abiding citizens (feminists cunts or not), be at the mercy of hooligans?

Who is the defending their behavior?

All anyone has said is, "I'm not going to risk prison or getting shot because some guys are hassling a woman."

If she were getting gang raped, I'd understand the "brother's keeper" argument.

Some guys were fucking hassling her, no one touched her, and LOL at a Bic lighter burning her alive.

She's being a fucking drama queen.

Yeah it's shitty what happened to her, but it's far from the end of the world.

Roosh, Mike, yeah, I hear you, and I'm not suggesting that anyone should have intervened or that she was smart to challenge them. I just find it sad that so many people (men and women) are willing to accept this helplessness, each of them hoping that criminals don't choose them. Hope is a shitty strategy. Having Smith & Wesson around to back you up is a better one.

Messages In This Thread