rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A new player coming soon.

A new player coming soon.

Quote: (04-03-2012 05:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

And what would you do if you met a nice guy that held the door open for you and bought you dinner and gave compliments and such? Would you take him for granted or would you long for the bad boy and wish he was edgier?

I'm just curious. How do most Brazilian girls respond to a "nice" guy? For example, European women are much more appreciative of nicer guys from what I observe. But I'm not sure about S. American women.

I also think that the women(at least here in the US) that most appreciate a nicer or good guy are the ones that have a good relationship with their father and come from intact homes. I think a lot of that is having a strong father in her life, he isn't going to let her go slutting around with bad boys. I know if I had a teen daughter, I'd never be letting her go out dressed like a ho with mysterious guys always coming around. I'd put an end to that shit quick. I'm willing to bet a strong father is the biggest deterrent to a girl growing up to be a whore. This is why single motherhood pisses me off. Mothers are best at nurturing, father's best at setting boundaries. This is the way it's supposed to be and feminism is fucking with that natural evolution by insisting women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

That's it. In fact, as I get older, women who do not come from a household with a strong male figure in there cannot be considered for anything serious beyond a cum receptacle. The patterns repeat themselves over and over again.

If a cat were to get married and he was to scope a lizard that came from a single mother household, he is gambling with loaded dice (against him).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread