rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini-Datasheet - Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Mini-Datasheet - Kaohsiung, Taiwan

RVF travel forum delivers again, was going to start a new thread but one already exists for Kaohsiung...brilliant!

I may not have normally visited Kaohsiung but I like second tier cities and also probably scored my longest pipeline ever at nearly 3 years!! I was last in Taipei in 2015 and met some chick on Tinder who went off to study in Australia, back in Kaohsiung now we hooked up and she didn't disappoint and I had a few nice days there.

The data sheet is pretty spot on, getting around is easier now with some newly opened metro lines, but having a scooter like I did would be ideal. Girls are average but I think they are totally realistic and as I have found Taiwanese girls to be, very matter of fact, pleasant and very much into foreigners (white Americans anyways).

As I read elsewhere Kaohsiung seems to be like a city which was built for 5 million people but then half of them left. New buildings are still going up. The library is very cool and worth a visit as is the 85 sky tower right next to it. Also really enjoyed the museum of modern art and a visit to Cinjin old street and beach would be a good place to take a chick. The university along the coast just past Cinjin is also worth a look. There are some places you can stop up there for a drink overlooking the ocean.

The city is big and seems to go on forever, night markets just so so, about same as I experienced in Taipei. I think this would be a good longer term or pipeline spot for RVF'ers. I would go back!

Messages In This Thread