rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

Quote: (11-12-2018 12:25 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

Sundance's take on Q. Spoiler, it's an elaborate hoax! This whole Q anon hoax is no different than the left's climate change hoax.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...messaging/

"Q riddle followers"

"The key point here is for all of you to please stop pushing a narrative that President Trump is somehow coordinating or influencing an investigative or confrontational outcome. He isn’t; he never has been; and he will not be in the future. However, that narrative, false though it always has been, is now a genuine problem. I am making this request politely and hopefully you can digest the problem as the landscape has changed."

Top Comment:
“Q Movement”? All I see that it has done is cause division in the Treehouse. That is sad. Perhaps that was its goal? To cause splits in the sold conservative Trump-backing forums?

AnonymousBosch called it months ago: It's all an attempt to get everybody to sit on our hands and realize everything is okay. Disclosure: I'm an NPC for saying this even though all the evidence suggests Q Anon is very much real.

"President Trump’s political and administrative opposition didn’t care about the “Q narrative” (which is false), because it was of no consequence for a bunch of people to mistakenly think that President Trump and Jeff Sessions were coordinating (they weren’t) an effort against the deep state (never happening) while they had the AG recused. However, with a fully empowered AG that same message (which is false) will be leveraged to oppose any adverse action by Matthew Whitaker; and demand his recusal.

Can you see how the dynamic shifts?

Does that make sense?

This is how the “Q Narrative” now becomes a liability.

I’ve not been confrontational to the game of the “Q riddles” until recently. To each his own; and most of the stuff is harmless and the community seems to have fun with it. However, once I saw what was predictably going to happen; and strongly sensing Sessions was about to get dispatched; and against a mountain of research, and suspicions, I have gone through about a genuine network of information; I saw the warning signs and began trying to stop the spread of the “Q” virus – at least on this website.

So my message to those loosely connected/tenuously labeled, “former intelligence officials”, ie. those behind the Q message board, is to please stop with the “trust the plan” stuff.

[If it helps, soon there will be a reality-based origin for you to modify the riddles]

The key point here is for all of you to please stop pushing a narrative that President Trump is somehow coordinating or influencing an investigative or confrontational outcome. He isn’t; he never has been; and he will not be in the future. However, that narrative, false though it always has been, is now a genuine problem. I am making this request politely and hopefully you can digest the problem as the landscape has changed.

President Trump is spending an inordinate amount of time reaffirming the reality that he has no connection to anything AG Matthew Whitaker has done in the past; or might do in the future.

If “Q riddle originators” and “Q riddle followers” keep pushing this “trust the plan” narrative, in any form – but specifically as it relates to the involvement of the President (which is false), you will actually be hurting the administration; and the larger goal of those who are factually trying to work internally within the corrupt systems to bring the needed change within the institutions."
-------------------------------------

Sundance is saying that at this point the "Q" thing isn't helping Trump, when the Dems can use it to try and paint him as colluding or planning to put Whitaker in charge. We need Whitaker "The Cleaner" in as AG to get some work done, and sundance seems to think the "trust the plan" stuff could potentially hamstring that effort by showing this a s somehow being Trump's plan for the last year. I enjoy reading the Q drops, as either inside info or fantasy roleplaying...but according to Q nothing could stop the plan to put in Whitaker even as it's already set into motion, and as Q telegraphs their next moves.

I agree with sundance's "run silent run deep" philosophy, if Q was real he wouldn't telegraph moves like this without 100% certainty of them happening, as telegraphing their next moves could obviously compromise them, unless it's a different kind of feint. But it seems a bit hypocritical of sundance also, as CTH has often broke big news and leaks on the FISA-russia gate story and exposed many of the inner workings at DOJ, FBI, etc. I don't really think the "Q" conspiracy could be used as a legit excuse to prevent Whitaker from being the AG, it would make the libtard media look even dumber than usual. "Remember that Q Conspiracy we've been making fun of and telling you how crazy it is for months, well now we think it's totally legit and this proves we need to block Whitaker." I don't see the MSM taking that route and legitimizing Q to diminish Whitaker, but anything is possible. I don't believe everything Q writes, but I definitely agree someone organizing it is privy to some very unique information, so I think it's a fascinating read regardless if it's purely disinfo or not. Either way, Time to disavow Q... both to help Trump as sundance points out, and to mask true intentions.

Messages In This Thread