rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversations Going Nowhere

Conversations Going Nowhere

A great way to lose a girl's interest is to make her feel like she's on an interview. I try to ask few questions about her personal life, and instead ask or say something about the location we're in, or someone in the location.

Quote: (04-02-2012 05:57 AM)Jiggalt Wrote:  

How do I improve my conversation skills and become an interesting and engaging speaker.Any tips.....or advice. Id be grateful

1. Start talking to everyone you see, all the time. Say hello and attempt to engage them in conversation, be it your bank teller, cashier, coworkers, classmates, or someone on the street.

2. Become a more interesting person! If you don't have any interesting hobbies, get one asap. Take up an instrument, dance class, rock climbing, etc. Traveling is also a great way to become more interesting, if your budget will allow it.

3. Try to do more listening than talking. If you can get a girl going on about whatever is on her mind, you're in good shape. Watch that South Park episode with Cartman and Jimmy going on a date, where Jimmy keeps repeating part of what the girl said and then goes, "Oh wow, that is very interesting."

4. On that note, watch comedy shows on TV or hulu. Watch how those people interact and that should put you in the right mindset and give you a better idea of mindless rabble.

Messages In This Thread