rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

The woke capitalism thread [Get woke, go broke]

It hasn't taken long for Doctor Who ratings to slump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...llion.html

Quote:Quote:

Doctor Who has seen a dip in ratings since the series, which stars Jodie Whittaker as the first female incarnation of the Time Lord, began in October.

The iconic sci-fi show is now on its fifth episode, and Sunday night's episode The Tsuranaga Conundrum, which received an average of 6.1 million viewers.

In comparison, the season's first outing The Woman Who Fell To Earth had 8.2 million watching, almost double the viewer ratings for last year's opener.

The ratings plunged as low as 5.9million during show's most recent episode, which saw a man give birth in space as the Doctor and her companions dealt with the threat of an adorable yet dangerous alien.

Some viewers complained that the reason why they no longer wanted to watch the show is because it was too 'PC' for their liking, as one wrote on Twitter: 'This show has become so PC ive actually stopped watching. And 99% of my friends and family have aswell. (sic)'

Another said: 'Well after years of watching #DoctorWho this new series has put the nail in the coffin for the time being. Capaldis last season was bad enough but this is now pure PC boring tripe nowadays. I honestly wish they cast Bradley Walsh as the doctor. He'd have been great!'

I've never been a huge Doctor Who fan, but enjoyed a few episodes here and there since it was brought back. Ecclestone ones mainly. But no way was I going to watch any of the new ones, I could see the SJW levels rise every time I caught one, I shudder to think what these new ones now look like.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread