rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I deal with a younger sister turning into a rude person?

How do I deal with a younger sister turning into a rude person?

Good points being said so far. OP got to realize that his sister is no longer the little girl playing with dolls in elementary school 10 years ago. She has become a woman and with it comes the entitlement that the women of our generation have. Give her guidance or ideas if she asks for it in a responsible manner but you got to know that spending time on it will be a waste of your time if her complaining (aka attention seeking behavior) has become a pattern.

She can choose the path she wants to follow, and she will for sure, but she must know that she has to deal with the consequences. I don't know if too many girls have real affection to their older brothers especially if the father figure in the household was messed up. But displaying a strong frame with her will help you in your relationships with other women in general if you and your sister have to interact in daily life. Or you can choose to ignore her if you are living away, but accept that over time you will become distant. At least you aren't wasting your resources on her.

Game saves families.

Messages In This Thread