rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (11-01-2018 09:48 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

I know I sound like a broken record here, but I'm having less success on Tinder than ever, and I have to think it's due to Instagram. Even slightly above average girls are racking up thousands of followers on Instagram, and they don't know how to handle all the male attention. I know this to be true because I've had girls follow me and still ignore my DM's, not even reading them. If they don't open my messages, they must have hundreds more jamming up their phones.

Maybe it's my game, maybe not. Either way I'm emphasizing IRL game more than ever now.

Do you refresh your age to keep it low? I can only imagine that if someone has aged say 3 years since the start of tinder that you've aged out of an awful lot of girls ranges. How many 22 year old girls have their ages set above 25 in the west?

Would love to know the average age search range for girls, I genuinely wonder if I even show on most of the girls that I've swiped on.

Messages In This Thread