rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeking Arrangement game

Seeking Arrangement game

Quote: (10-26-2018 05:43 PM)ruuuuuushvee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2018 01:13 AM)Shemp Wrote:  

I would be very cautious about using seeking.com in the USA now. It was good a few years ago, whether you planned to pay the girls or not. Those who paid got nice girls at a reasonable price. Those who didn't pay also often got nice girls, if they had game. But remember that the girls have their own forums about sugaring, and there has been non-stop drumming into their heads these past few years that not being paid is tantamount to rape, and false rape accusations are exactly what these girls can make of they get angry.

Has any of you guys been to jury selection lately. I was not selected myself, but I saw who was: 80% middle class women age 40-60 plus a couple of spineless young beta males. You really want to face a jury like that? The young female district attorney was smart as a whip, way smarter than me at thinking on her feet and I'm no fool, aggressive ball-busting type. This was for some domestic violence case: trailer trash white make aged 55 or beat his girlfriend black and blue. Demanded a jury trial because the plea bargain offer was bad (from his POV). Judge was in a jovial mood: cut and dried conviction with no possibility of successful appeal makes it look like he's doing his job. Now think about yourself facing rape charges because you didn't pay...

Add in the fact that its no longer cute sorority type girls on seeking but rather nasty looking skanks who grown up in harsh environments and learned to do what it takes to survive, and you have the makings of a disaster. Stay away (at least in the USA).

Fair warning. But still don't understand how it's rape if the sex is consensual. And the guy I'm sure has plenty of proof that the girls willingly came to the hotel room planning to have sex. Unless you're saying someone can revoke consent after the fact?

And if the women argue it was sex for money and the money wasn't paid, then, first - isn't that prostitution - which is illegal? And the law will not enforce a contract that promulgates an illegal activity? And second, isn't the crime (at most) - theft?

I'm not a lawyer, but just thinking out loud. Anyone have any insight?

Overall, I do think doing pumps and dumps on SA in US is a high risk endeavor unless you're very experienced in covering your tracks.

Its not so much whether its really rape or not, its what is perceived by the police, and a jury of god knows who. The risk/reward on scamming girls just isnt worth it.

Messages In This Thread