rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city in Germany??

Best city in Germany??

Quote: (10-22-2018 05:30 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I would agree that Berlin is a good jumping off point for people just getting started in Germany. Just case you SUCK with German girls you have other options to fall back on. And the German girls who live there are supposedly more open anyways. I don't know for sure because I have never gamed there.

I see Cologne mentioned here as being good for game. I live in Cologne fellas and I don't think its good for game. At least in the bigger cities you have international options. In Cologne its sink or swim. If you don't do well with German girls you might as well pack up and go home. Barely any tourists here.

Maybe the black or Arab situation might affect you if you do daygame but otherwise those guys do not have a massive effect on your game.

In nightgame they are BARELY in any clubs with the exception of 2 maybe 3 on THE WHOLE RING area in Cologne. Otherwise only 2 or 3 are allowed in the other clubs.

As a black guy I am coming to terms that it is a waste of time to game outside of those hip hop type or alternative clubs because German girls and especially the better looking ones have a high preference for native German guys. So unless you resemble them be prepared for your SMV to be lowered which in turn leads you to only banging 6s and 7s at best.

Anything 8 and up here is a MONUMENTAL FEAT if you aren't white..... unless the girl is a hip hop black guy groupie, K-pop lover or has some kind of fetish for your nationality/country. Then and ONLY then do you have access to better looking women here.

Otherwise as ive stated a million times in other threads Germany is LOW ROI COUNTRY.

You CAN make money here and there are some seriously hot girls around (at least in Cologne) but again unless you are a tall white dude or the girl has a fetish/liking for your kind, you can FORGET about getting anything decent.

To my black guys reading:

DO NOT COME HERE. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

GO. TO. THE. NETHERLANDS (if you need to be in this area of Europe)

I would go more specific and add up, If you arent Germanic looking, and that includes also being Culturally German..

Even French people arent taken serious.. Let alone Spaniards or Italians... Eastern Europeans are perceived as brutes and simple/lower class people, and Brits/americans/aussies as shallow, talk to much, empty people.... Only if you are Native from a German speaking nation, or Scandinavian or Dutch and fully understand German culture then you have "almost" as much chances as a native German guy, and even then not... that happenes even within regions, girls I know from the North would rather date a guy from their own town/area than someone from the far south who might be perceived as culturally different..

They might like the anglosphere because of the Movies, they might enjoy going to spain/Italy/greece because of the weather, freedom, experience , lifestyle.... but when they meet those same guys back in Germany, they rather go for a German guy, who in my opinion have the advantage of being taller, better built on average and less need/pushy.

White is a concept used in the anglosphere and by countries linked to British Empire, such as India or China, nobody consider himself white in Europe, it is a country with vastly different peoples, languages, cultures and tradictions. For example Italy is more similar to Israel than it is to Denmark, in genetics, people physical appearance, body language, social dynamics, etc.. in this sense Europe is an artificial concept which was only grouped together due to christianity.

Messages In This Thread