rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best game strategies for young ethnic guy to get type of girl he likes

Best game strategies for young ethnic guy to get type of girl he likes

This is my first post, so excuse me if it should be in another area. i've been following mr. roosh's blag and plan on buying the books soon. I was a member of this board before, but was banned because i asked dumb questions. i can admit that now. i hope i can have another chance.

here's my problem: i live in a city where people of my race are not really considered that desirable. i am a minority, but the girls that i'm attracted to are generally white girls. i'm not racist, but i'm not attracted to black, asian, or southeast asian women, which are pretty abundant in my city. but caucasian girls won't even look at guys like me. one time i was at the mall and i could see the girls actually avoid eye contact with me. i was dressed in my best jeans and shirt and had my hair nice.

i was a virgin until like three months ago, when i took some of the advice from this board and had relations with a white girl from my high school (i graduated two years ago). she's not super attractive (a bit overwieght), but she was really enthusiastic. i felll in love kind of hard and she stopped contacting me when i kept texting her and skping her non-stop. i can't get over her!!

i have been trying ot get with other girls since, but i can't seem to attract any of the type of girl that i like (caucausian, as i said). i have a couple of african-american girls in my chemistry class at college that are always inviting me to stuff, but i'm not interested. there's also this girl that i grew up with (she's my same race) and she seems like she likes me. i'm not looking to bang around. i'm just looking for a girlfriend, so i'm not going to pursue them.

can you guys give me some advice on how to get my white-gril magic back? i wouldn't mind getting back with my ex, but a more attractive girl would be even better!!

thanks. sorry for the long post.

Messages In This Thread