rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?

Quote: (10-21-2018 11:54 AM)WomanHater2000 Wrote:  

I can relate.
In my opinion, women should not be allowed to get tats.
Do they not know that men don't find that good-looking?
The primary goal of a woman is to look good in the eye of men, and still so many women ruin their bodies with ugly tattoos that they consider to be "art".
It should be a boyfriend's right to choose himself which body modifications his girlfriend gets.
Otherwise the planet will be full of women who look the way they want. A horrifying thought!
I'm not being sexist here, just spreading the sad truth.

You are a racist, sexist, misogynist, evil white male spreading patriarchy!

The women who get the tattoos, get them not for, but to spite men. And to display for their girlfirends the Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! power. To virtue signal their feminist standing. And it's the "cool thing to do" because everyone is doing it.

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread