rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a girl a drink

Buying a girl a drink

Yesterday and the Sunday before that, I swooped two different girls at The Polo Stadium, using the opener, "come here, I want to buy you a drink."

The first one wasn't 100% pure because I had swooped her sister in the past. The one yesterday was a complete stranger.

At that specific bar, the workers love me. I have the place completely locked down. All I did was wait until I could identify a girl giving off a strong available vibe then go up and use my opener. In both cases the girl said ok, and I took her hand and started leading her to the bar. On the walk there I got our introductions out of the way, which also got me a cheek kiss and an arm around waist walk.

This is where I knew I'd closed though: Like I said the bartenders love me out there. I hadn't said hello to them until the girl was present each time. The staff was happy to see me and stopped what they were doing to shake my hand and chat it up for a minute. Then they asked me who the girl was. It was instant status for me.

Both cases the bartenders told me the first drink was on them so I suggested a shot, and in both cases the girl agreed. I like to get mezcal or cheap tequila in this situation. It will hit the girl hard, and she'll forget whatever bullshit was running through her mind prior to it. It makes her focus on you. After that I bought another drink for each of us. Then it was time to go to the smoking area. I played around with the weed and cigarette game out there. Went back in and bought one more.

All the while I just spit my normal rhetoric (yesterday was a heavy push-pull) until they were at my house in bikinis. Me buying the drinks gave these girls the feeling that I was in charge. On the third drink I playfully told them they couldn't order the drink they wanted and made them get something else. The subtle dominance I showed there carried through to later on when I was banging both of them.

The girl last Sunday was a better investment than the one I swooped yesterday. The money I spent on four drinks with the first girl got me laid twice that night. She came back Monday night and I fucked her again. We also hooked up Thursday, where I leveraged the drinks I purchased at Polo into her buying me dinner. Then back to my house for sex twice. All told that's 5 lays for the price of 4 drinks, and maybe add a $20 fuel surcharge.

The one yesterday I only had sex with once last night, and the same four drink price applied.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread