rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (10-20-2018 01:21 PM)Red Jaguar Wrote:  

So due to "Scott's Cheap Flights" I found a Tokyo round trip deal for ~$600.[Image: banana.gif] I managed to read this thread and Bang Nippon forums (All 64 pages) twice. I found an an affordable AirBnB in Shibuya with an 8 min walk to Shibuya Train station (~$700 for 7 days). Arriving in Tokyo 31 OCT to 07 NOV.

Few stats on me:
28, Mex-American Light Brown
In terms of looks similar to actor Michael Peña except with a short beard, straight hair and slightly narrower face.
English and Spanish, both Native Level.
Know some Travel Phrases in Japanese.
Budget for trip: ~$2,000 USD

Since I know clubs and venues change, I would like to know what what are the best things that have or have not changed. While I'm not really a nightclub kind of guy I can make exceptions since if I'll be over there anyways.

Any help would be appreciated and if anyone would want to meet up, first rounds on me.

I'll also be posting on Bang Nippon.

I'm still planning on going to Tokyo in January so I'm very interested in what you find out. I was looking at staying in Shibuya too, but haven't booked anything yet. Still on the fence about staying in Roppongi though.

Messages In This Thread