rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

Today I went out with a group of friends and invited my Colombian classmate - he ended up bringing his hot Colombian friends along with some Argentinians. I first make a move on the Argie chick but instead move on to the Colombian chick, she was really cute and wore leggings which showed off her scrumptious ass, though not too big by Colombian standards.

We go to a Latino club which played salsa and reggaeton, I danced with my chick and she taught me salsa movements and I am surprisingly getting better. She had to leave early as she had work the next morning but wanted my number so I asked for hers, she asked about my logistics and said me and her should dance tomorrow or next week - this is my chance to bang her and I will do my best to make it happen.

I realised that knowing how to dance salsa opens such a huge door to the best ass and so does knowing Spanish. I am lucky I invested at least a little bit into both of these things and I want to consistently get better.

Messages In This Thread