rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help juggling 2 girls

Need help juggling 2 girls

I have a complicated situation (at least for me) that I haven't been in before.

Basically I am currently seeing a girl (N) that I met in Asia, Peru but we are not "official" at the moment. But I am also starting to see this other girl who is my Uncle's girlfriend's niece (G). She has the biggest best rack I have ever seen on a woman. Yes I know I am shallow, don't care.

Anyway, I have known G for while and have always run game on her but I have never escalated to the next level because either success or failure could have greatly complicated things and I felt too inexperienced to deal with it at the moment. However I am currently fast approaching my limit and am just going to say fuck it and go for it because the way I see it either I escalate and she accepts, or she rejects me and I know not to waste any more time on G.

As for N, I basically went for it because I wanted a distraction from G. Seeing as how I am in Peru and she is one of the few blonde blue eyed girls here (There aren't many in Peru) she knows she can basically wait until she is in relationshit until she gives it up, but I am close to reaching my limit on this one as well. The first 3 times we went out I always went in for the kiss but she refused and always texted me first after the date. I figured since she still wanted to see she liked me enough but when I grabbed her ass she got pissed and asked me what I wanted from her and she doesn't know what type of girls I usually go out with yadda yadda golden pussy syndrome.

I figure there are 3 possible outcomes

a) I end up with neither.
b) I end up with one or the other.
c) I end up with both and have to keep them from finding out about each other.

I figure I will just ride this out until it blows up in my face and have to deal with blowback from my family and friends. Does anyone have any suggestions on juggling more than one woman at a time?

Feel free to be as brutal as you think is necessary.

Messages In This Thread