rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STD close calls and near misses

STD close calls and near misses

I've had sex with a girl I knew had herpes because (not during an outbreak.) I've had sex without a condom because she was allergic to latex and we didn't have one on hand and I really wanted to laid. I've had sex several times with girls who I just met hours ago without a condom.

I guess I do feel a little nervous. I just make sure to get tested in about 4 weeks, since that's about how long it takes for antibodies to show up if you did catch something.

I also tend to try and make sure she doesn't have STDs before having sex, especially if unprotected. I usually have a good sense of whether or not I can trust a girl by the time she's in my bed and I'll just ask her before we do anything. If she's on the pill, I trust her and she says she doesn't have anything, I'm go. If she's a really drunk bar girl and there's not a whole lot of connection, always condom.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Messages In This Thread