rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average notch count of college aged girls in the West

Average notch count of college aged girls in the West

@Flux this is in Norway, Scandinavia. I don't know if boarding schools are popular in the US, but here a lot of students who go to boarding school for a duration of one year. You basically live and study with other people from a bunch of different cities all over the country. It's very common here and my friends that have attended tell me stories about how there's sex every single day, girls and boys aren't allowed to sleep together, but people sneak into each other's rooms every night. So, i wonder if it's there the girls racked up this notch count. All i hear about them that it's very little studying, a lot of sports and lots of parties.

This friend of mine was a virgin when he started the year and he finished the year with +5 notches. Imagine you're around girls 24/7, i think it's like a dormitory for younger people (14 to 18 year olds)

"In essence, a Boarding School is a college preparatory institution where students and teachers live and study together in a safe and secure campus environment. You will find Boarding Schools within a short distance of nearly every major metropolitan city in North America. There are also many fine Boarding Schools in England and Europe, and a few now in the Middle East and Asia."

And to answer your second question, they are 7 and 7.5/10.

Messages In This Thread