rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where is GManifesto?

Where is GManifesto?

Must be just taking a break. He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. That would be, well, unlike a gentlemen.

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:34 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2012 10:16 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I've found some of his blog and forum posts to be entertaining, but I take anyone who claims to have friends that are "up and coming young guns in the Mossad" with a grain a salt.

[Image: lol.gif]

If you've read enough of his stuff then you know that he has admitted that his writings are artistic expressions. Who knows how much is real and how much is "art", but, my point is, that he never claims to be a non-fiction writer. If you dig through his writings you will find subtle mentions of this.

I see him much in the same way as the other authors of Street Literature:

Iceberg Slim
Donald Goines
etc.

And, like the rappers:

50 Cent
Nas
NWA
Snoop
Etc.

Is it that hard to believe that someone could have a criminal background and also a passion for writing, music, art, fashion? It's all connected.

I was just watching tv and I saw a show called "Mob Wives". Criminally connected people doing a fucking tv show! Crime and art is a great combo! People love it.

That's probably why there are no threads asking.."Where is Rocco81?"

Messages In This Thread