rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

Can anyone recommend a good autoliker bot app that is free or minimal cost? I’d be willing to pay something around $10/month for 400-500 followers.

I don’t really care about getting 10,000 followers. I need a less balanced follow/follower ratio (currently 1:1) with more diversity in terms of more male followers.

I’ve managed to reach 1000 followers organically. Downside is I’m following about the same amount. It’s a zero sum game.

Even worse problem is they are 99% young women (from real interactions). It’s too time consuming to unfollow them manually. If I continue on this path it’s going to look very weird that I’m not only followed by, but also exclusively following, ten thousand young women.

I just had my first serious IG stalker. Happy one thousandth... I’m guessing it is a thirsty Asian girl (I may not have even banged her).

Bitch starting contacting girls who recently followed me. Swore them to secrecy and sent a photo of “my baby” with her. Ouch, right?

She pointed out all my follows and followers are girls. Pointed out I must have had sex with 1000 women (more like 200-300).

My followers were so dumb they believed this obvious scam. Her account was clearly a dupe like “monaeeeeee” with like 10 pics. Girls still had doubts when I pointed out the baby was obviously 100% white. Yet supposed mom is 100% ASIAN.

I did a reverse google search. Posted the random profile she swiped the photo off. Even then some girls were still chatting my stalker like “girl power”.

I’ve heard of scams like this where the girl asks for money. I got nothing like that. It was purely vindictive. There’s a chance she’s still doing it and I don’t even know.

About the only safeguard is to have an autoliker constantly adding new followers. This makes it impossible for a stalker to sort out which ones are girls you’ve met/intend to meet.

Another thing I learned. Don’t let chicks know your exact travel plans. She was primarily targeting followers in my current and next destination. Imagine some random girl unraveling your pipeline so easily.

Messages In This Thread