rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

Tried to warn my sister, since she's the only one I think is worth putting the energy into. More about treating guys nicer because when she gets older no guys will pay attention to her. She doesn't say anything and stares blankly....like she doesn't understand.

I think I'll try a subtler approach. Point out things to make her jealous. Her friend got married way back and has a cute ass baby. If I see a retarded kid, I'll say "damn that lady probably had that child late as hell". May be passive aggressive but jealousy drives women to do crazy shit.

For fat women, I'll make it a point to say how fattening something is. Say shit like "the only reason I oppose obamacare is because of fat fucks". Not directly to her but in the vicinity so she can hear.

Get a chubby girl interested in you, build a lot of comfort, then whisper in her ear "I would date you, but you need to drop about 50 pounds"

Messages In This Thread