rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

Quote: (03-31-2012 07:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2012 02:05 AM)blurb Wrote:  

Seriously, I'm probably the ONLY guy in my area that's warning young women of their declining fertility.

It's not your job to save people from themselves.

I don't even tell most guys about game - since it's a waste of time.

I don't talk training and nutrition since most guys aren't going to apply it. Or they'll moronically argue.

The thing that cracks me up on this board...So many guys are basically as bad or worse as the women they complain about.

(How many men who complain about fat American women hit the gym today?)

People will will actually apply the truth are already looking for it. You won't need to tell them anything. They'll find you.

You know it kills me ...a guy I work with is complaining about his ex gf's calling him lately. I said invite them over and bang them out. He won't do it.

We were at Applebee's the other day and he was sweating our waitress hard. He said ohh man if I hit the lottery I could totally have her. I'm like You could have her now!! [Image: lol.gif]

I agree it's a waste to help some guys. They have to learn the hard way sometimes. I may stop hanging with him. He annoys me with his bitch-ass views.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread