rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options

Quote: (10-06-2018 10:32 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2018 12:35 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Can you give examples of beta traps and traps women set on men?

I got a one that stands out in memory and it's honestly the easiest one to see coming/the one they pull the most.

I had this one chick leap heavy praises on me after a while. Like I was pretty much everything but her God to her for a while. She wouldn't stop texting me/shoving heavy heavy affection my way. I got the full nine yards King treatment from her.

At that point I was like "You know what fuck it. Lets date this chick for a while.", and then my inner simp came out after I had shoved it down into the core of my body after ages.

PDA, holding hands, spending 7 days a week crashed up at her place, and the cutesy couples' costume for Halloween(one of her suggestions and it wasn't something fun either). Fuck I went the whole nine yards. And it was because she was super submissive and super into me even after I started going simp. The whole I was everything but her God thing kept going strong.

I get into a wreck not soon after. Got depressed and what have you so I just mope and sit around for about a week. Call her afterwards as she didn't even bother to check up on me.

She says "I have a boyfriend now" on the other end to me and that was that. Utterly destroyed me to the point I spent the next half year doing nothing but chasing ass.

In my experience hot women especially ones who have come from decent households cant deal with heavy shit like depression, they have no grounding to what real struggle is like, and all they see is weakness.

So that's another beta trap. They always ask you what your thinking, why you dont talk about what's on your mind, and all that bullshit. But if you actually do and talk about some real struggles, it will always backfire. They simply cannot wrap their heads around it because things come so easy to hot women.

Messages In This Thread