rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

Go Tell Women To Have Babies

I know people like to bash career women who find out harshly about their declining SMV, but the truth is that that was what they were told to do by everybody. Just like everybody was told to go to college, women are told by everybody to have careers since a young age.

How many of YOU have actually warned women of the danger?

How many of YOU have actually told women that a family will make them happier than a career will?

Seriously, I'm probably the ONLY guy in my area that's warning young women of their declining fertility.

Roosh told his sister.

I also remember in A Dead Bat in Paraguay about Roosh telling a young English woman that women should be more focused on family instead of a career, and she respected him for that.

Here's a post by Roosh on the issue:

It's Your Fault American Women Are Winning

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

When was the last time you put an Americunt in her place? When was the last time you called out a cockblocker? When was the last time you made fun of her sloppy dress? When was the last time you demanded a woman cook you a proper meal? When was the last time you told her to fuck off with her offensive, masculine attitude?

I'm tired of reading guys bashing career women. Stop being quiet and start preaching!

Hello.

Messages In This Thread