rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

The warnings and bans happen when you go beyond the parameters tinder sets. They come up with these based on average interactions. But we are having way higher than normal interactions.

The problem is most of us are getting lots of matches and having dozens of convos. Maybe only 1:500 girls reports you for ignoring her or having too witty of a comeback. If you’re maxing your potential that is EASILY enough to get your account banned.

In real life just 1 blowout in 100 would be considered a world record master of seduction. But due to the shear numbers online it’s not. Thats a given. It can get as high as 10% if you’re auto replying. That’s why you have to be careful not to engage too many matches at once.

The other factor is time. I often get on tinder after I’ve been busy for days. I may respond to a thousand girls in one night. If just a few of them report me bc they think I’m “too good to be true” (aka fake profile) then I can get banned.

The best way to avoid this is space out your messages. I tend to only give one reply per day to each match.

Messages In This Thread