rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The importance of ground work in relationshps

The importance of ground work in relationshps

True and everyone has it right, relationships are all about compromise. If you refuse to compromise, you'll never have a good relationship. Sometimes you need to stand your ground and not give in to the crying and the screaming and the shaming, but other times you have to ask yourself; 'Am I really looking like the man by not getting my girl a drink when i'm already going to the kitchen anyways, or am I looking like an asshole?'

I'm not saying to break your back going out of your way to curry favor with your girl, but doing it selectively is beneficial to a relationship.

Another thing I see a lot of guys in relationships fucking up is knowing when to scale back the asshole game. Asshole game is handy in the following situations;

- During the pickup.
- During the first few dates.
- When she's throwing out shit tests to see how you'll react on those dates.
- When she's acting like an entitled snob.

There's a time and a place for asshole game, but you should backscale it the more you get involved with the girl. Some is still necessary because it keeps your game sharp and keeps her honest, but after dating a girl for a year, she says that she loves you, you bang without a condom and blast inside her and are like 'I don't care because I could have a kid with this broad', you gotta scale it back. There's no need to get nuclear with the negs on a girl who loves you and isn't going anywhere.

Messages In This Thread