rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Notchcount and fidelity stats

Quote: (03-28-2012 07:17 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Well, I don't have any experience with that. My relationships rarely pass the 2 year mark, and never 3, as I leave. But I know many men disagree with you.

I know that, we even had a few of them here. But what I typical find out is that they do not have the relevant experience themselves, and their disagreement is based on pure theories. At the same time I've been to a few LTRs and have been married for the last ten years or so,

Quote:Quote:

You're likely familiar with Athol Kay and his marriedmansexlife website.

Someone sent me a link recently, and I had a quick check. Seem to be a site advertising his book, but I don't even see the summary what the book is about. This also makes is much less trustworthy as the author obviously had some commercial interest there.

Quote:Quote:

Another long time married man who turned his marriage around with game and is a strong advocate for married man game is hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.com . Rollo Tomasi at rationalmale is long married and also strongly advocates game for married men.

What you point out seem to be dudes who got into their LTR without using/having game, and only then (after it got bored or so) learned game to spice it up. None of them seem to say "I learned game, I got a HB10 ten years younger than me, we've been living together for ten years and had three kids and she's still in love with me - and all of that is just because I'm gaming her every day"

Which is very different from what I said above.

And I'm very skeptical of blogs who list dalrock as "favorite" - which is basically the jezebel for men.

Messages In This Thread